Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I WON!!!! + booking incentive!


Call or email TODAY, November 4th to book your session and receive a free 11x14! The incentives will change daily!! (jessica@bellavalentinaphotography.com or 740.221.1838)

I am looking to build my newborn portfolio so anyone that books me to come in within the first 10 days after their bundle's arrival will get a $20 session that includes a set of 25 custom birth announcements! This is a limited time offer to build up my newborn portfolio so this will NOT last long! And please check www.bellavalentinaphotography.com for my Holiday Special!

I recently entered a contest to win a tutu and I just found out that I have won! I'm super excited because I never win anything and because the skirt is so stinkin cute! If you are a photographer looking for props or just shopping for a daughter or granddaughter you HAVE to check this stuff out! I'm thinking I'm going to have to buy that Santa's Little Helper Set - its SO cute!


0 comments: