Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Seeking 2010 senior Spokes Models!!

Bella Valentina Photography is currently seeking its 2010 Senior Spokes Models! With the studio renovation nearing completion we will now have the freedom to shoot indoors as well as outdoors which I'm super excited about!

With the Senior Spokes Model Program I will accept the first Senior inquiry from each area school to receive a completely FREE custom Senior session as well 88 FREE wallets for the Senior to pass out to their friends! Each Senior that books a session based on the referral will receive 40 FREE Wallets of their choice!! And for each referral that mentions the Spokes Model's name when booking their session, our Spokes Model will be paid $20 cash!! For example, refer 5 friends for booking and you will get $100 cash!

I look forward to working with the new Seniors this year!

*UPDATE - I have my Philo Spokes Model so I'm not accepting any further Spokes Models from that school. Thanks Hannah!

0 comments: