Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Client teaser!

I'm a little behind on my edits at this point, I had to rearrange my priorities in order to help some seniors get their yearbook pictures in on time. However, I can't stand to make these families wait too long because I know how excited they are! This particular teaser is for a family/baby shoot. I went to high school with the Mom and have known their family for years. In fact, I think very highly of her, knowing she is one of those completely genuine people that can be so hard to find anymore. And this precious boy! He was nothing but big blue eyes and smiles from the time they walked in! What a pleasure and and honor to be able to do these pictures! I was also fortunate enough to shoot his grandmother's wedding last summer - they took a big chance on me as a beginner so I have nothing but gratitude for the whole family.

Erica, I hope these will help tide you over until I can get these pictures finished in the next few days! Thank you so much for your patience and for allowing me to work with your wonderful family once again!



4 comments:

this.is.epic said...

that lighting is amazing hun :D looks like the studio is doing some great things!!!

Kina Williams said...

what a beautiful family...you captured them very well Jess...that baby's smile is infectious :D

Tiffany Duncan said...

Hey Jess! Stunning work girl! The lighting looks great! Composition is rocking and the posing is nice too!

Crickets Creations: Handcrafted Fashion Accessory Scarves and Fringies Professional Photo Portrait Props said...

The baby pictures look so classic...like from the Kennedy era!
Celeste (Crickets)