Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Templates offer

I have been receiving many inquiries lately about my templates and the possibility of me selling them as single templates to other photographers. I have decided to offer a few of my single templates here for now until I decide if I want to dedicate more time to the design of them and whether I should offer them through my blog or an etsy store or what. In the mean time, I will offer the following templates at $5 a piece. You can send payment to jessica@bellavalentinaphotography.com and note which template you want in the payment comments and I will send the template directly to you. In time, if I decide to offer them permenantly I will set up a more convenient method. These are all completely customizable layered psd files for Photoshop!

This is an 11x14 storyboard, perfect for any girl, and would be great for a Senior! The decorative brushes can be turned off and the frame color is customizable as it is a layered psd file. $5.00



This is a 5x7 announcement, made to specs of WHCC but can be cropped for other labs ordering. Background is permanant but the color block and framing are customizable in color. $5.00



Another 5x7 announcement, completely customizable in color and the decorative flowers can be turned off. As all of the text can obviously be customized, the quotes can be changed out for any you might want to use. $5.00



This can be printed at your lab or at home, I've had this printed on pearl paper for my Mom's retail store and it was BEAUTIFUL! Can be used for virtually any business, including your own photography studio! $5.00



This is a 10x10 storyboard perfect for girls and families. this has been one of my biggest client sellers yet! $5.00

5x7 Senior Announcement Front

5x7 Senior Announcement Back $8.00 buys front & back!

Thanks for your wonderful comments and inquiries and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me directly or comment here!

2 comments:

MichelleBlack said...

aw yay! These are FAB!

Unknown said...

Nice! its a simply super. thanks for the sharing

more templates http://www.itemplatez.com