Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Funky Camera Strap! ; )

Okay, thanks to Gabi at My Funky Camera, I have an INCREDIBLE new camera strap now! I have had this on my wish list for at least a year and always have something less exciting I have to spend my money on : (

This strap is SO SOFT on the back!!! I can not believe I put this off for so long - I had no idea what I was missing! Seriously. SOFT!!!

She has so many straps, wristlets, and other accessories to choose from - I hope she doesn't mind, I'm putting a couple of HER images on here so you can see what I'm talking about. These are just a few of the designs she offers - there are also scrolled straps, leopard, zebra, skulls, and more!


The one on the bottom is the one I got, just for the record!

Before you get all excited and run over there to place your order, the store is closed for a few weeks due to a family emergency, but I believe she'll be back around the 20th and will be restocking so go ahead and look around, pick your fav and then bookmark her site for sure!

If you already have one, I'd love to know which one and what you think about it!

3 comments:

Paula O'Hara said...

Ooooh Jess, love it, want it. Another item to add to my wishlist!

Kina Williams said...

I got a wristlet as a gift and I LOVE IT!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I"m not real big on the neck strap so this was PERFECT for me and I love the design I got and YES...it is super comfy!!

Pam said...

I just got mine too, I got the leopard print one. I'm so in love!! The quick release set rules, too!