Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Onlinposterprinting.com is giving away a 24x24 Wall Sticker!!


A new product is being rolled out on OnlinePosterPrinting.com! The new product is an innovative adhesive fabric called a Wall Sticker. Just imagine a huge sticker that you can peel and stick on any flat surface! (Similar to the Fat Heads stickers you’ve seen on TV) In addition, these use the same high-quality printing they use for their poster prints, so they can print photos, artworks or patterns in great detail.

They want to offer TWO of my readers a 24”x 24” Wall Sticker!!

I would love to use a picture of my children and create a really cool piece of digital art for their room! How would YOU use this sticker if you were to win?!

*Enter by leaving a comment here INCLUDING your email address, telling me how YOU would use your free wall sticker! Remember, if you do NOT leave your email address or contact info you can not win as I'll have no way of notifying you!


*Earn another entry by tweeting about the giveaway and leaving a separate comment here with the URL of your twitter page.

*Earn another entry by blogging about my giveaway and leaving a comment here linking to your blog post.

*Earn another entry by following my blog and leaving a comment about it.

*Earn another entry by making a post in your favorite flickr group about the giveaway and comment here linking to your post!


My winners will be chosen on September 13th so get your entries in soon! Good luck!

** Winner and blogger must pay for shipping. Open to US residents only.


9 comments:

Katelyn said...

I would use this sticker for my daughters play room so she can learn the appreciation of art at an early age! katelyndemidowphotography@yahoo.com

Kamieo Photography said...

I would use it in my studio to showcase my work in a new neat way. How cool!
kamieophotography@yahoo.com

Jess said...

In our new house I have a fireplace and mantle! Finally! I have wanted a mantle my whole life to showcase a beautiful picture above it - I have had the hardest time trying to decide what to put up there - I would love to design something involving my family portrait to put on display!
photosbyom@yahoo.com

Pittman said...

I would use this to showcase my son's first time as a quarterback. We went away with some great photos.

Stephen said...

I would use it to decorate my creative workspace, to provide an even more conducive atmosphere for my various ventures and explorations. I believe that environment is a huge part of talent and creation, and I'd love to further enhance my workspace-- which also serves to entertain many of my friends, and give my cat something to look at when I'm out. haha.
This is awesome.
Stephen Sunday stephensunday@gmail.com

Stephen said...

Also, I re-tweeted you just now. http://twitter.com/stephensunday

Unknown said...

I have so much blank wall space that desperately needs art in my house, and I would love to use the sticker to enlarge one of the pictures I took at Yellowstone last year but sadly cannot yet afford to buy on my own. Thanks for the chance:)
-Mallory
malbake311@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

What a great way to decorate your kid's room with a favorite family photo...or our NYC loft wall with our boy's photo.
lisakanouse@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Tweeted your give-a-way http://twitter.com/saurette

lisakanouse@hotmail.com