Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Photos + Fashion (Senior Pictures) - Bella Valentina Photography, Zanesville, Ohio Photographer

I've been doing quite a few Senior sessions this year and they're quickly becoming my favorite kind of shoot (shhh! lol) It seems like every client, ESPECIALLY when it comes to Senior sessions, asks me to direct them in what to wear. Now, if you know me at all, you'll know that I don't mind having my two cents in the fashion bank but its not always easy short of going in to the clients home, pulling from their closet, and helping them put it all together. But along comes Salt & Prep....

Salt & Prep is a fashion blog for teens, created with the purpose of helping them find inspiration for portrait sessions, prom, or the everyday. It features real teens, real style, real inspiration, and where to find it! They post about how to rock the latest trends, a Things We Love section features different sites and stores they recommend, information on beauty, featured designers, and images from Senior sessions they thought worth sharing ;) Not only is this a great blog for teens, but for photographers that want to help style their clients, or point them in the right direction! Pass it on!

1 comments:

David Millar said...



Very Nice Blog I Have Read Your Blog It Is Really Interesting And Useful.