Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Wedding Planning Tips via Rock n Roll Bride! {Bella Valentina Photography, Wedding Photographer, Zanesville/Columbus, Ohio}




Just ran across this great blog post by Rock n Roll Bride and had to share!



"As usual, you guys are a lot better at the weddingy tips that me! I turned to twitter and my facebook page to ask for some of your top wedding planning tips for this week…


@Simply__Elegant Don’t try to do EVERYTHING do the important bits REALLY WELL
@RhianHJ Choose your max budget,then deduct 15%. Always work to the 85% figure then have a little buffer for the things you forgot!
@mrsmandydingle To find your colour scheme, take a colour photo that you love and pick out complimenting shades like this
@cupcakes_london Plan your make-up trial for same day as engagement shoot – pix will look fab & MUA can see how the makeup looks in photos.
@makebelieven Stick to your gut on design. If you have seen it on the blogs it might not be authentically you. Get ideas, don’t copy.
Bekki Cooke - Follow your favourite vendors on Twitter. I have great contact with my venue on there, and have found both my awesome photographers via tweeting as well!"

0 comments: