Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Beautiful You {Bella Valentina Photography, Beauty Photographer Zanesville, OH}

beau·ty [byoo-tee] 

noun, plural beau·ties.
1. the quality present in a thing or person that gives intense pleasure or deep satisfaction to the mind, whether arising from sensory manifestations (as shape, color, sound, etc.), a meaningful design or pattern, or something else (as a personality in which high spiritual qualities are manifest).
2. a beautiful  person, especially a woman.
3. a beautiful  thing, as a work of art or a building.
4. Often, beauties. something that is beautiful  in nature or in some natural or artificial environment.
5. an individually pleasing or beautiful  quality; grace; charm
 
 
When I'm shooting a woman, her beauty lies in the soft curve or her neck, the way the light hits her eye, glistens on her hair, or even her shoulder. 
 
Its the way her face lights up when she laughs, or smiles. 
 
This is what I want to photograph. These are the things I want her to see, & come to love. 
 
As spring moves in & the sun starts to warm my skin, this is what I feel more & more. This is  what moves me, what pulls me. Its where I'm heading.
 
 
Looking back, words like Glamour & Boudoir have carried feelings of cheap, tacky &/or overly sexual, which makes it hard to coin a term without evoking these feelings or images . Beautiful portraits are much more than that . I want to find what makes YOU feel beautiful. Maybe its nude. Maybe its lingerie. Or a vintage slip. Your boyfriend's button down shirt. Or even your favorite little black dress. 
 
Experience it. Pamper yourself. 
Leave the hair & make up to us, just relax & let us make you feel beautiful. THIS is my Beautiful You Session.