Pages

Friday, December 21, 2007

My images on the web!

I have been without the internet for over two days and have been frantically trying to get my Christmas together! I hope everyone is all ready and enjoying their holiday season!

I am very excited to say that my images are being used by a template and web hosting company - www.portfoliositez.com. To see some of the images in use check out their blog.

Scroll down to the picture you see here - that image and each one directly following is mine! I have worked out a deal with this company and I highly recommend them! If you are looking for a site template and/or hosting this is a great company to work with!

3 comments:

MichelleBlack said...

Congratulations, I'm proud of you!

And the templates look awesome with your work featured on them... The Snowy concept works wonders!!

Bella Valentina Photography said...

Thanks Michelle! And it's thanks to you as usual! :p

DanielL said...

Try Use.com They have thousands of templates. It's free, and you can post up to 100 full size images with no size or bandwidth restriction.

Works pretty good if you want to do things on the fly without knowing any HTML. Best thing is that you can save and reuse templates later on and their templates are both eBay and Craigslist compatible.

Worked for me and my images are not limited to what eBay or Craigslist offers plus I don't have to pay extra. Let me know what you think.