Pages

Friday, December 21, 2007

My images on the web!

I have been without the internet for over two days and have been frantically trying to get my Christmas together! I hope everyone is all ready and enjoying their holiday season!

I am very excited to say that my images are being used by a template and web hosting company - www.portfoliositez.com. To see some of the images in use check out their blog.

Scroll down to the picture you see here - that image and each one directly following is mine! I have worked out a deal with this company and I highly recommend them! If you are looking for a site template and/or hosting this is a great company to work with!

2 comments:

MichelleBlack said...

Congratulations, I'm proud of you!

And the templates look awesome with your work featured on them... The Snowy concept works wonders!!

Jessica Price/Bella Valentina Photography said...

Thanks Michelle! And it's thanks to you as usual! :p