Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

House of Jules weekly features!!

Due to all of the questions I've received asking about where to get great dresses and props for photo shoots or just great vintage items in general I have decided to start weekly features from one of my favorite vintage and antique stores - House of Jules!!

Here are the first two weekly features:

A vintage peignoir that would be fab for a fun shoot!

and

A 40's era woven gold bag that would just be great to have!



Bookmark this page or subscribe to my blog and keep your eyes peeled for the next weekly features from House of Jules!!

For children's photographers and moms alike I have found some great things on ebay:

This tutu/headband set would be a great prop or a fantastic outfit for a baby's first birthday!

Happy shopping!!

0 comments: