Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

Updates + helpful site

~Recent News~

Most recently I have finished up a senior session for a young lady at Philo High School. She wanted to shoot in her home which was a bit of a challenge for me so I had to make the best out of the situation. It has been my mission since that day to educate myself as much as possible about lighting. I have always preferred to work outside in the natural light but it's not always an option os I am submersing myself in everything that is lighting, lol! Here are a couple of shots from that day. They are a little more traditional than my typical style but that is what the client wanted.


















~Helpful Resources~

I recently ran across a site that I thought might be helpful to some of us. Epson Creative Learning Zone offers free online courses in subjects such as Beginning Digital Photography and Photoshop for Photographers. The courses are set up so that you can work at your convenience. I think this is a great source of information for anyone just starting out! The courses change periodically differing each time. Right now they are offering the Photoshop course as well as a course on Feng Shui, Advanced Digital Scrapbooking, and Digital Music Essentials. Check back often to see what courses are available!


~House of Jules~

I'm very excited about the House of Jules features today!


This first piece is a dress that is IDENTICAL to the one I am wearing in the following pictures and it is very affordable!:







And another vintage 30's or 40's dress!

Everyone enjoy your weekend!