Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Contest Winner!!

!Contest News!

Congratulations to 'Eclipse' for winning the free photo session!

I want to thank everyone who entered the contest and helped to promote Bella Valentina Photography. It means a lot to me to get so much support! For anyone that has not yet subscribed to my blog, please do so now and check back often for photo tips, the art quote of the day, House of Jules features, and special discounts! I will periodically offer specials exclusively for my myspace subscribers so don't forget to keep your eyes peeled! And I have recently added my special introductory rates so book a session before they go back up!



!House of Jules!

Here are a couple more features for you guys looking for props and great vintage finds:


Mother of pearl and onyx Cleopatra necklace

Vintage faux fur coat

In other recommendations, if any of you are in the Granville/Newark/Heath area stop by the new Del Mar, a great little bar/grill type place that is definitely worth your time! If you're in Columbus, they also own Club 185 in the German Village!



!Odds and Ends!

As I work strictly on location I am always out looking for great new spots for future shoots. If any of you have any recommendations please let me know!

I hope you're all enjoying your weekend! It's supposed to warm up a bit which I'm looking forward to!















0 comments: