Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Daily booking incentive + no pc!!!

Call or email TODAY, October 30th to book your session and receive a free 16x20 from your session!! The incentives will change daily!! (jessica@bellavalentinaphotography.com or 740.221.1838)

I am looking to build my newborn portfolio so anyone that books me to come in within the first 10 days after their bundle's arrival will get a $20 session that includes a set of 25 custom birth announcements! This is a limited time offer to build up my newborn portfolio so this will NOT last long! And please check www.bellavalentinaphotography.com for my Holiday Special!

In other news.... ever since we broke out the space heaters this year they have been tripping our electricity way too many times a day!!! Yesterday, the last time it went off my computer quit working. I am catching up on some things on my daughter's pc today but I can not access any of the images I'm working on to get anything done! I can't have it looked at until tomorrow so I am going to have a pretty miserable couple of days stressing out, wondering if everything is safe and can be accessed! And you know I can't be out of contact with my MichellieBelle Black for very long because the first thing I did this morning was dl Windows Live Messenger her on my daughter's pc, lol!

Cross your fingers for me!

0 comments: