Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Daily booking incentive + wish list!

Specials

Call or email TODAY, October 31st to book your session and receive a free 11x14 from your session!! The incentives will change daily!! (jessica@bellavalentinaphotography.com or 740.221.1838)

I am looking to build my newborn portfolio so anyone that books me to come in within the first 10 days after their bundle's arrival will get a $20 session that includes a set of 25 custom birth announcements! This is a limited time offer to build up my newborn portfolio so this will NOT last long! And please check www.bellavalentinaphotography.com for my Holiday Special!


News

My pc is back up and running thanks to my genius friend Clint who does miracle work! If anyone ever has pc issues and the computer people say your data isn't retrievable, CALL ME because Clint can get it! I can't imagine understanding all of that!

So Christmas is around the corner! I'm curious about what is on everyone's wish list this year! I am collecting links for my mother in law that always asks me exactly what I want and then spends way too much money on me, lol! Fun camera straps and bags, great new lenses, props, and things for my new studio (depending on how it goes when I meet with the landlady tomorrow, cross your fingers)! Solet's start a wish list here, let me know what you are wishing for!


0 comments: