Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Daily booking incentive + website templates

Call or email TODAY, October 25th to book your session and receive a free 16x20 of your choice!! The incentives will change daily!! (jessica@bellavalentinaphotography.com or 740.221.1838)

Also, I am looking to build my newborn portfolio so anyone that books me to come in within the first 10 days after their bundle's arrival will get a $20 session that includes a set of 25 custom birth announcements! This is a limited time offer to build up my newborn portfolio so this will NOT last long! And please check www.bellavalentinaphotography.com for my Holiday Special!

I am often asked if I made my website and if not, who did. I purchased a website template and hosting and then personalized it to fit my needs. I did found my template through Porfoliositez - they are a small company that has been growing since I found them. Right now they offer 5 or 6 different templates but that number will only grow over time. Right now I am excited because within a few weeks they will offer a shopping cart that can be integrated in to my site which is truly going to be a lifesaver for me. One of the best things I can say about this company is in regards to their excellent customer service! Any time I have ever had a question it is answered very quickly and in a very personal, friendly, and helpful manner. So, if you are a photographer in need of a site template or hosting, I implore you to fit them in to your research!

ps. They are having a sale right now!


0 comments: