Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Daily booking incentive + studio locations


SPECIALS

Call or email TODAY, October 26th to book your session and receive 4 free 4x6s of your choice!! The incentives will change daily!! (jessica@bellavalentinaphotography.com or 740.221.1838)

I am looking to build my newborn portfolio so anyone that books me to come in within the first 10 days after their bundle's arrival will get a $20 session that includes a set of 25 custom birth announcements! This is a limited time offer to build up my newborn portfolio so this will NOT last long! And please check www.bellavalentinaphotography.com for my Holiday Special!

STUDIO SPACE

I am currently in the midst of looking at studio locations to help during the winter months and rainy weather year round. I am mostly looking in the Zanesville area so if anyone hears of anything please let me know so I can add it to my list of places to visit!

TODAY'S FUN FINDS

If you have never been to etsy.com you should go NOW, lol! There is truly something for everyone there!


The knitted ruffled neckwarmer

Anything by her

Toddler leg warmers

Child's boutique items







0 comments: