Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Daily booking incentive + new studio!


Call or email TODAY, November 1st to book your session and receive a free 10x10 Storyboard from your session!! The incentives will change daily!! (jessica@bellavalentinaphotography.com or 740.221.1838)

I am looking to build my newborn portfolio so anyone that books me to come in within the first 10 days after their bundle's arrival will get a $20 session that includes a set of 25 custom birth announcements! This is a limited time offer to build up my newborn portfolio so this will NOT last long! And please check www.bellavalentinaphotography.com for my Holiday Special!

News

So, Michelle Black (my wedding business partner) and I have put a deposit on our first studio this morning! We have always preferred on location work but the cold weather is sneaking up on us and if we want to continue working then we had to start thinking about alternatives to our location shooting. I looked at the space today and Michelle will confirm it on Wednesday. I can see it now - consultations, lots of lighting, lots of art, and art show/studio parties! WE have worked hard to get here and I'm super excited about what the future holds!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cool image - love the processing on it. :)