Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Edens Bouquet , Busy, + Daily booking incentive!

Call or email TODAY, November 28th to book your session and receive 2 free 8x10 prints!!! The incentives change daily!! (jessica@bellavalentinaphotography.com or 740.221.1838)

Wow, I have no idea how it happened but I'm SOOO behind I feel like I may never catch up! I have a wedding, a bridal, and Christmas session to edit, Birth Announcement samples to get ready as well as Christmas Cards samples to design. And I have another shoot on Sunday! I have GOT to get some serious work done before then!

The newest shopping for my wish list can be found at Eden's Bouquet. They carry the most incredibly glorious garments I have ever laid eyes on! Here are a few of my favorites (all images are owned by Eden's Bouquet):






I have a feeling any child would love to have something from there for a Christmas gift so put something on your list or pick something up for a friend!

0 comments: