Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My funky camera + daily booking incentive

Call or email TODAY, November 25th to book your session and receive a free 8x10 and 5x7 print!!! The incentives change daily!! (jessica@bellavalentinaphotography.com or 740.221.1838)


I am going to start blogging about wish list worthy products and my first site is My Funky Camera. This place offers some super cute items, two of which are on my wish list - a gorgeous camera strap and some funky lens cozies! First of all, I'm a Nikon girl and very proud of it but these camera straps are lined with micro plush which has to make it way more comfy than the Nikon strap I am currently using and quite possibly the most comfortable strap ever! And these little lens cozies - custom made to size in the most gorgeous fabrics - I love the idea of my lenses being all cozy and protected inside these bags! Jump on over to My Funky Camera and put one of these goodies on your wish list or buy one for someone you know because they are gifts they're sure to love! (all images are borrowed from My Funky Camera's website to entice you with the fabulous-ness of her products!)







I'm heading to the studio for some more hard labor tonight, lol! Scraping and spackling and painting and cleaning and dreaming...! I am so excited to be able to work in there but I hope Santa brings me lots of money to pay for the work that needs to be done and the decorating involved, lol!




0 comments: